Saturday, April 21, 2012

day 103

today go mesra mall with layyu jer ling n jun wei.... drive 2nhalf hrs to reach there..... reach there we eat pizza hut.... then go buy movie ticket then follow by go popular.....

layyu didnt wan think ytds wat i do, i ask her pei me movie n pei me happy today, so she reli got do with me....i m happy with that.. but the problem she n he still no settle, but i wont give any comment cos that is her decision le...

330pm we go see movie.....battleship.... it reli a quite big movie, bravo n nice... but just sad she didnt sit beside me....then we back kt... reach 730 then go mr chua makan again.... then we go chinatown again le....at there she still chat with me about the thing, n scare wat i do to her, about scold her with big sound, fierce face n say will slap her when she reli no wake up from the problem...

i so tired le , so night ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment