Monday, April 23, 2012

day 106

today just a bad day, i was food poisoning n my stomach damn pain, and most painful de is i know her didnt have any wan settle the problem , cos she still very close with that malay... now only give me the reason nid time... say alot of hurt word to me.... i also get angry that i say out alot of thing that she scare to happen....
so we only keep argue n argue till she cry, cos no my wrong at all, she just didnt accept the true then wanna blame with the pass memory, quite funny n weird....Time, i can give u, but u cant give me the promise de, cos in u heart u ald normal wont happen anything...

if i reli make till wat i said... sure problem till HEP, u nvr know, how much that i care u, till i giveup myself then also wan let u in no problem situation...

no wan say le.... sad n pain n no power still nid do the fucking assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment