Saturday, April 7, 2012

day 90

at the morning she ask me go slp at her room, but something she hit me, i angry then i out again, she ask me n bring me go again, she slp beside me, she was asking me something question n i answerd her, she just beside me, i use my brave, touch her n say love her again, she was hate it,, then i directly kiss her n on mouth too,,, my 1st ever kiss, she give me kiss with close eye, and she got do something on me too....

then she go slp also le, then when morning wan bath , i keeping my cloth, she come her didi room, then i ask for kiss again , she say tis is last time le, no have anymore, so i hug her n kiss her again...

then we go breakfast with her family then we done our prepare we start move car back KT, otw back she also do something on me but just is when her fren jer ling in slping, i just be normal, she no wan ppl saw her like bad girl.....

we reach KT at 640pm then we eat dinner then we back ipg le.......

so tired... so i update 2 blog ady, bb ppl, night all, i go busy le...... luv u care u kiss u my girl girl layyu.

No comments:

Post a Comment