Wednesday, April 11, 2012

day 94

ytd night call layyu from 1hrs long, we chat many many thing, she like was waiting me to call....

morning go fetch them at 930 then go breakfast.... then back my home le,,, jer ling direct slp , layyu at living room do study.... so i go her there slp....we play play chat chat then i tell her many many thing, then i kiss her again....she also let me kiss then i hug her.... we still say all the thing clean then make the final decision is, i still cant 4got the feeling on her but tis time i turn it to the brother n sister love le, cos i still very care her.....i give her the glass, she happy to see n accept..... at last she ask me go chase jer ling n treat her nicely....she ask me many many thing then she give me the last kiss n hug.... but tis time is she ownself willing to kiss me n hug me......cos start tml she just my mei mei, i cant do tis again le...

then now become me n jer ling problem le, she like me, but i cant choose her for the right now, cos watever tis is very unfair to her...however also, she still a girl, i cant let her become bad name in the ipg or wat else place....
so i reli dunno how face it... just i nid time now...

night ppl, ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment