Friday, February 17, 2012

day 40

i was happy cos know her for 40 day le, no long but very meaningful to me..... at 1am i waitting her free then make call to her, we chat chat till she wanna to slp, about 1419 sec....

early morning i was wake up at 6am cos my mum was going out to kinder gander for teaching.....i helping her do housework , be a gd son haha. then about 10am i go carrefour for buying thing..... was walkiing n walking there but didnt buy anything.... then about 1038am i calling her, n she just wake up..... haha i ask her wanna buy wat then chat chat about 1020 sec... then wanna do her homework le.....

then i back on 11am something then eat lunch with mum,, then go another shopping centre with my mummy... was used 1hrs+ on that... then 1pm till 330pm was at home doing setting for computer..... then my fren come to chipchat.....then we go BP mall lateh ing.... haha


at there we chat n chat , then i go buy myself bday present due to last bday i havent celeb yet, so kelian me.....
i buy a new watch, puma brand cost rm150, but it no have any special function, just normal electric watch...

then back home on 640 then back home eat my mum cooking dinner, it was taste good ^^ thanks mum....
then out again at 7pm to cut hair....after done cut hair at 8pm, we go school teacher party , at there was play n eat till 930, then with my fren go supper again actually is dinner for my fren..... then back at 1030....

it was reli tired day but i havent chichat with her, layyu , so i just waitting her free, n typing my feeling here, i like her, i luv her, i reli reli care her, i hope she anything in gd, anything in wat she wan..


i wait u ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment