Monday, February 27, 2012

day 49

sunday school, wat a boring day for me..... go school do nth, like wan keep take nap inside class.
quite hate of the assignment for lecturer give, reli is WTF...

today reli make me angry le, she was very tired le but still can do many thing with 'THEM". halo? avtime give me such reason, u no sien ar? what next time they will help back? wan out then say la, tahan for wat? i ask u out with me, y nvr wan tahan? pls ask urself, izzit the true or wat? u reli happy? if reli so, u wont be like this le....

another thing happen, she gone my tupperware, i think sure is she no care my thing then lose it, u wan liar, i let u liar, i no wan say anymore......u ady reach my limit of my manner le, wan fight come ba.... i like u i luv u, that y i give u win, now avtime i must listen u, ok? that my thing, i no wan le, u found i also throw it away, cos u nvr care about it, i wan it for wat?


u will go u short trip on next day, no wan say le.... cos i will be more angry only.......


follow u heart, u wan do wat then wat, reason of think about THEM, no make me give u a damn la....


Layyu, see how pro u r, u make me angry like this way, u win... my worry about u such as moron ...



end story......y my heart so pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment