Wednesday, February 22, 2012

day 45

ytd was keep wait her but she didnt let me know she ady slp, so i just wait for her till morning 5am, just worry her n care about her, didnt wan let her get any addition tired thing, but seen like im wrong ady, cos she say no wan me wait her again , due to she no wan hutang person lain, if im her boyfrined, she say ok n able wan bf wait her but im not... that y no wan me wait her for nth..... BUT layyu u know, i willing to wait u de, u no nid feel wat paiseh to me, if i know u in well in gd in take rest le, i also can be an xin slp le.... i also no wan let u so fan.... Sorry Sorry.....

i keep sms her, but she dunno reply me, make me no mood so scare she still in angry me..... so i call her but she in slp.... finally 630 she pick up phone le, we was chat 342 sec n 8pm something we chat again about 620 sec,,, i hope later 11pm some can chat again.

i luv u, i wan be u Boyfriend, then i can offically wait u avday le, n u dunno will so fan of me le..... i reli hope so...


No comments:

Post a Comment