Saturday, February 18, 2012

day 41- part 2

was waiting her.... wait her doing homework, wait her go dinner, wait her done dinner walk back,,, wait n wait, about 941pm finally she back hostel le..... then was calling n ask her wait me cos wanna give her thing that i ady buy in my hometown...

i drive to hostel n she was waitting me ady, then i ask her come inside car, cos i wan talk to her ^^... but it didnt take long time, cos no wan disturbing her doing homework/assignment... i talk to her about the thing i buy, n mention her must eat all n dont keep fit cos she ady thin..... then i give me a small gift again which i bought from taiwan , keychain in 野柳....she reli paiseh to received it...... ask me keep n next time give to my girlfren, then i reply as i just wan give to my meimei, which is u now , she repeat again then i say u will be my gf cos it still urs, haha... then she finally take it le ^^

she taken all the thing i buy to her, so happy cos didnt reject wat i reli care her de, but still ask me nxt time no waste money to buy n give her..... layyu, it didnt waste money, im stupid, i dunno use wat better way to care u, now i can buy the food n drink to let u didnt surround by assignment life, tired le beside had food can recover some energy then continue fighting le.... i know it no a gd idea or gd care way but i still in learning le,,,, hope u still ok with it....

luv u, layyu, as always, u smile is cure of all sick..... i so happy can saw urs angel smile ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment