Sunday, February 19, 2012

day 42

very very happy day becos starting this day with calling n chatting with her at 12.56am n we chatted about 3006 sec long... so end at 1.4xam cos she reli tired le n wan slp le.....we chat many many diff topic, from study life, lover, n wat kind of boy/girl like, lol then final end with body growth, lol.... she ask me go find sexy girl which had big bosom =.=...

as always at morning sure will sms her, great her with a nice day n ask her rmb take breakfast...
today she a busy girl again , cls till 430 then do assignment agani, tml nid presentation n today also nid rush till 2am again, so ke lian....

Finally can dinner with her again le, im so happy ^^..... she ask me helping check her com but i didnt bring all the software, that y i fail the misson that she give me, sad......i ask her write down a to-do list to let done it 1 by 1....she bully me ar, ask me find GOLD 100 KALA X2, wah i still think is a song name -,- she reli wan bully me ~~

had a happy day but very tired to her, hope her anything fine^^ especially health...

luv u care u, my 4ever layyu

No comments:

Post a Comment