Thursday, February 23, 2012

day 46

she ask me no wan call her, but i cant make it.....so also wait her doing assignment till night time..... finally she sms me, then i make call for sure.... i wan help her on print , lucky she didnt reject it......

morning i take to the thing she want... then normal lo busy day......at afternoon i call her chat lo, 1455 sec... she recentlly no wan listen my call le..... i dunno where i making wrong, she reli hard to close it up....sometimes very good sometimes very far to me......she say herself is a badgirl, only ex-bf can tahan her.....layyu u nvr give me try, how u know i cant? Yes, i dunno u, i stupid, but i try to know u as more as i can when got chance..

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, i reli dunno about u, layyu, i luv u, mayb i selfish, i reli wan to be have u in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment