Monday, March 5, 2012

day 57

today was reli head pain, cos slp at 3am n wake up at 6am, then i was no energy to study..

happening sad thing again,,,, layyu was angry me again about the car, i reli dislike it n it dirty ady, i had no choice. i reli no say anything to jer ling, she angry me n no wan reply my sms, make me more sad, i ady in sick n fan tis again,,,,, i totally lost my soul....

lucky i keep sms n sms then finally reply le then let me explain to her..... she finally ok le......i call her when i finish cls, but i reli pain till cant see well, was blur ing inside the car....i drive slowly back home....

after bath n take medi, i lie on bed n call her, i explain again,,,, she ok le n feel sorry cos wrong blame on me..... but i no wan her like that, i wan her happy, nth angry nth unsay de.... we chat till i tak tahan le about 1263 sec

we out for dinner at pok wan, cos i ask her pei me for the washing car....
but it was rainning ar, we all get rain then we back le...
she ask me help n go pj gym for her slide presentation.....lol actually i didnt do any lo.... but can stay with her, i feel happy le....

k i nid go rest le , head pain plus raining but still cant slp cos got assignment waitting me to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment