Saturday, March 24, 2012

day 75

today morning i just clean my room...until 11am something then layyu ask me wan go out eat , at 1225pm, so i with jun wei jer ling n layyu we go umt there makan..after that we back le n wait 3pm go badminton...we badminton till 530pm then we go dinner, but layyu didnt join us she go with classmate le...

after dinner, i bath n clean something again then too tired go rest.... she n jer ling wan go girl house house at 930pm, so i fetch them lo...i also go girl house stay till 1pm more then back... at there i chat with her, sms her or fb her... sure she also got message other lo.....

after back home at 120am i call her, about 6min22sec.... she no ang me still no 4give me ~~..

im tired le, cos badminton make my body very pain n reli late le,,,, night all

No comments:

Post a Comment