Wednesday, March 14, 2012

day 66

ytd night was pei her do assignment, stay beside her while also chatting with her, till 12.xx am something.. thn she tired le wanna slp le, 1255am i call her b4 she slp, we chat 18min 21sec, nth special just normal chat care her n talk alot nonsence , haha...after she slp i also slp le...

wake up very early also...  but i know she still havent wake up so just wait her lo... about 9am i sms her... she reply me at 1014am,she will go out eatting n go bai bai , her bro pei her....then i wait n wait till 1232pm she let me call , hehe.... we chat nth again lo, all is my sweet talk but she feel nonsence ==we talk 18min 27 sec, then she go busy packing cos later she will go taiping her ahgong house le....so after end call i go take nap n wake up back 330, so wait her free lo... hehe she sms me 1621pm, ask me do wat. i reply as wait u free n call u, haha, she let me call oh, happy happy... we chat about 41min49sec, talk alot of thing, we nvr feel sien while we ady chat very very long b4, sometimes she will angry wat i say, sometimes feel shy when i talk yellow yellow de, haha... but didnt end call, so i reli happy with her...


waiting nite, see got chance call again ma, cos she go taiping le, mayb no free to take phone.... she nid gather all her relative there. she wan go hug baby....

my girl, layyu, i luv u... i reli happy to meet u, with u, avday is happy day, avday is sunshine, avday is just pass with relax... wont feel any stress or wat... thanks for being appear in my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment