Sunday, March 11, 2012

day 63

totally is happy, haha, cos at the midnight call her n chat for so long 2hrs11min more....
we chat many many topic but most funny is i tell her about my mum ady know her n wanna see her when next time got free,she say she will shy, haha. my mum say layyu is pretty n cute n got a great smile, which is same with my opinion on layyu too, haha wat a same feeling mum n son, lol....

i ask her, izit something wat i say will boring or just hua xin or fei hua....she reply me at 1st she dislike listen n feel er xin but now got feel abit abit sweet, lol.... listened she said that, i was happy... cos at last she didnt reject me like last time still can accept some my fei hua....we talk till 2am something then we both feel tired le that y end the call.

had a badminton with at 7am to 9am. then breakfast with  fren, then fetch bro go mlk, then go grandfather house at muar, then will call her again when reach there.


was stay at wai gong house, nth to do, super boring, wait her back to call her....

was call her at 6pm something, we chat 2148 sec
i do bad thing again....i give a situation again. i say if i give up her, wat she will feel?
i no have brave to say i can give her wat she want de happiness n life she want....i also scare myself cant do it,,,, i dislike to liar n make the promise i cant do.... so i just admire n say to her, n give her wat i can promise which is
1. if we together happen broke, only she can say, i no have right to broke
2. if she found better man or a guy that can give her more happy n smile, n she wan to go, i will let her go....
3. if top 2 happen, i will still fren with her, n still will care her n give her my fully support....

she reply me say, she wont 100% believe wat man promise.

i think she feel angry or sad ba, cos i keep make her like this situation, y i so stupid??

layyu, believe me, wat i promise i sure can do it, if cant de i wont promise, that is my way to treat u, u know ma? i reli reli luv u....

night i cal her 3957 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment