Sunday, March 25, 2012

day 77

boring sunday, nid to school. still the same, sms her didnt reply me, i just feel sad....then in 1st period cls, the mentol ask us to say 3 happy n 3 sad thing, i was say about my family problem which cause me today totally moody....just no mood in the cls... after cls end i direct back home but jer ling asking help for fetch her go to cliclic becos her leg was very pain.... i just ok lo.... then 2pm layyu also come with jer ling.....we wait at cliclic, i sit beside layyu, she keep stare me n kick my leg, dunno wat she thinking de....i help clean her pensilbox, i saw the keychain i give her last time.... she reli didnt throw it n still keep in the pensil althloug she didnt use...then fetch her go buy food.

call her at 6pm, she was at basketball there support some1, so no wan listen my call.... so i just do nth at house till 8pm something then go out bungkus makan.... she ask me call her, then i just call , we chat 6min only... then end up by my dad coming call...

i dunno wat can i say le,,,, just wan to let her know, i still very like her very care her, very love her, my girl girl , layyu.... u didnt accept me i know it but i just no give up for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment