Wednesday, March 28, 2012

day 80

today cls totally is fained, cos all cls cancel only 1 cls at 5th period which is last period, so only wait it....9am i go with my classmate to meet the sk teacher about the storyboard till 1030am... afterthat i direct go meet her at c3 cls, cos wanna take the thing she wan to her....walk there n stay there awhile for chatting with her.... then i walk back for micro teaching today, but lucky didnt turn me, haha.....due to noon cls cancel, i just back home, help her seacrh information for she assignment...do 2 hrs more, i so tired so i take nap. was sms her when i wake up.. then we out 630 for dinner.... we go same place eat n buy thing, she saw me my backside reli pain so try to talk joke but i reli pain le cant have smiling face le, sorry my girl layyu.....when dinner we chat se se thing, haha.. on the way back hostel, i still hold her hand, she got reject but i keep try so she just let me hold for awhile, she tell me no have much meaning, just normal de.. i know it but i tell her, when i hold her hand, i feel like im the luckest person in the world... she hand let me feel so worth...

she sms me was worry my pain, i no wan let her worry, so i just try to tahan more....

dunno later can call her ma, wanna chat with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment