Tuesday, March 20, 2012

day 72

ytds we chat 9min10sec then i go slp le.. she sms me at 2am , say she going slp le....

after all class, i go library n meet her there... sure stay there for her, then she ask me go badminton.... was happy about that....

5pm we go badminton, but play till 530 only she go play with the other guy then go running on field again with the guy, then continue go to basketball with the guy again。。 wtf o, jio me badminton but play so less with me... wat u wan to do with me???

that y i just tahan 1st then back home at 8 something then call her at 9, we chat 67min.... finnaly she say she nvr feel any on me, just only very thankful on wat i had done to her... so she also no wan talk more le... just wan me as normal fren... no wan me care anymore,,,,


im reli sad, i dunno wat can i do le....

No comments:

Post a Comment