Friday, March 23, 2012

day 74

she still no wan talk to me, no wan sms me, no wan chat with me, so mean still angry with me....

some of her friend , also my friend asking she n roomate jer ling go town together....we move from 620 from ipg to girl house then about 7pm start move to town... we ate dinner at town in a restoran.... after that we go mydin shopping, she reli got buy a new phone for her 012 number, when get it le, direct save the contract....
so heartpain for seeing wat she doing, altough it non business of me...wat can i say... then we go in mydin walk walk, she wan buy umbella, so just pei her to 2nd floor, there just we 2, she also no wan talk me much, she walk walk around.. i also too...

then i fetch them go wong house,, i dunno wat to do inside also... just feel boring...then fetch them back take cloth cos layyu n jerling wanna stay at girl house, how tired also die die wait fetch them go...


she no wan give me call her....a lonely night wat can i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment