Monday, March 12, 2012

day 64

this pic show how many time n i wanna call layyu from avday............i wish to chat her, tell her avthing happen, n share information.... but seen like i happy only, cos she ytds said very stress to talk on me, sometime nid to think no hurt me then continue talk while reli tired le, she want me like if she tired le just say go slp ba n take care......i know, it just simple thing, but i only wish to chat longer.... i m wrong  :(

she say like hutang me very very much, so nid to pei me chat or try to reply my sms...

Start from today i wont call or sms her at avtime le, cos i no wan let her feel so stress or unhappy.... her happiness is the most important to me, she is the girl can get so.... 

Sure abit sad cannt chat avday but she feel well, its is ok to me le....


Last, my girl, layyu, u didnt own me anything, u no nid to repay wat kindness of i done, i didnt do much on u, i just a simple guy wanna care u always n no wan u get hurt or any bad feeling for wat i doing on u.....
sorry about that i didnt know that i let u feel stress once again.
I still will care u more then myself, but i will in the way of hidden myself...




Girl, Layyu,i Luv u.

last still cant tahan , still calling her 1310 sec +254 sec+1804sec


Layyu

No comments:

Post a Comment