Friday, March 30, 2012

day 82

ytd night she slp early, so just call her 17min12sec , we chat my secret to her, she ask me no ang be happy, i try to be, cos i will listen wat layyu say de....morning 8am i go school for kursus, cos the kursus dam boring, so sms her lo, she got reply when she wake up lol. had a break 30min , so call her 30min lo, inside call, she wat also say, feel very very happy lo..then i continue the boring kursus, i also sms her but she ask me focus, so i just guai guai listen lo...then afternoon break, i go with 8 girl ate at chinese food place, i also bungkus for my girl girl , layyu, i choose 4 thing to her n 1 drink, wan her eat bao bao...after i take to her, i rush back home, cos feel stomach pain...then call her again when 130pm, chat her awhile then she pass to her roomate, cos they sawing 18x firm lol, keep ask me y like that like that, then chat 45min also no enuf, then continue chat again lo 20min more.... then i wan go school le, so i ask her go out listen me say lo, we take 10min more again, she got ang me y me so dirty mind de, i just tell her all the true, she ask me can think but no do it, then still ok with it... thanks for u forgive , girl girl... then i go back school to the boring kursus again.... but she no reply me sms le, cos she go busy assignemnt with classmate..... saw her again at 5pm she with the malay guy, she smile on me but i dunno wan say wat to her.....just smile back lo... our kursus end at 620pm , she still at gym there going train gimnatis with classmate, then go dinner n walk home ady 9pm le....


now i wait her doing assignment then call her at night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment