Friday, March 16, 2012

day 68

today is her bday....she still at taiping... waitting 12am to great her happy bday.... but she no wan me call at 12 that y i didnt call, just wait her free n call...1240am she let me call le.... we chat 45min, wan longer but reach 45min then auto end call ==. inside the call, i sing bday song for her... and we just chipchat again.... i wan her be my girlfriend, she keep rejecting me.... she say the problem at her, n im ady doing very very to her ady just she no have feeling that wan stay together.... oh well reli quite sad for me, ya im rush cos i wan to care her more luv her more with have right reason, she feel unworth cos i keep doing good to her but she cant repay back, so keep ask me maintance as normal fren, no nid think more..... she have her thinking , i also have my thinking.... i reli wan to have her, my girl, layyu.. watever how i said, she still no accept me...

morning at 927am, she ask me call her for asking help, we chat 45min+31min33sec,,, chat so long but all the same thing , i wan her accept me but still reject me, i didnt feel sad cos im not good until she can believe me to say yes... i still doing my best to get her, mayb i didnt give her any time to think, or she ady think all the thing le,,, i didnt so mature, i just know if i no have her, i reli dunno how to to, just like now i cant slp, only think u r beside me.

NO wan think more, today is my girl, layyu birthday, i wan she reli have a happy day n didnt feel any stress on it...



night ppl. tml will drive back KT, n can meet her le.... hope no have any problem of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment