Friday, March 9, 2012

day 60

woo,ady 60 day, so happy meet her, so many day le..... this is quite meaning for me, at 8/32012 midnight, i wait her done avthing n going slp then call her.... we was chatting about 14min... she tired n headpain so we didnt chat long....


morning was sms her, raining care her ask her bring umbrella, rmb take eat. n etc... but she no reply me, mayb still in sick no well, so i just wait lo...... but waill till cls she also didnt sms me, haha......

i back kt home prepare n start move at 2pm....n fetch jer ling together... was take thing to her.... but we speechless.... haha i dunno know wat to say wat....she look tired....

then start move back to bp home, it was a 7hrs journey..... i know she dislike me sms n call her when driviing, so i guai guai listen her, just sms 2 time, 1 ask her go rest n take care if got anything let me know, another is reply her sms only..... she sms jer ling ask me drivi carefully, so i just listen, all the way slow slow move back home.

on the way back, i was chat with jer ling, we reli talk many many.... until dunno wan say wat le.....

reach bp 9pm, i str8 call layyu lo, she was in kfc taking dinner, so we just chat awhile only.... then i bring jer ling to my previous teaching school, n take thing to fren..... was funny thing happen, the fren think jer ling is the one i like n luv, then i just act yes, lol, my fren say jer ling ok o , lol.....aftet that i fetch jer ling to bp mall which her bro waitting her at there.....

then, i just call layyu again, she was wan walk pass the road, so just close the phone lo.... then ask me wait 10pm she on bus then chat....

she sms when 1003 , so i just call her le......we chat n talk about 1hrs n 25min long.....
we chat wat i say inside the car with jer ling.....she listen n lol ing.... we chat n chat till she tired wanna slp n feel head pain just end up lo.... inside the chat, i keep asking n asking her to become my gf, she as always reject me, say cant luv on me thoughy im good to her in many way le....i dunnno she nid time or wat,, but i just wanna with her avday.... without her i dunno wat can i do...

i dunno wan happy anot,,,,, cos totally reject me but still chat with me so long.... i know i m not good, but i wan u know, layyu i wont give up de, i reli reli luv u much...

No comments:

Post a Comment